2020 CHAMPIONSHIP FINALE INFORMATIONadmin
2020 CHAMPIONSHIP FINALE
Saturday, December 19th at Kern County Raceway
The event will take place at Kern County Raceway. After feedback from the teams, it will be a single day show.
- Testing: Kern County Raceway is available for private testing.
- Super Late Models: The cutoff for private Super Late Model testing at Kern is this Saturday, December 12th at 3pm.
- Pro Late Models and Modifieds: There is no cutoff for private testing for the Pro Late Models and Modifieds. Kern County Raceway will be available for Pro Late Models and Modifieds testing all the way to Friday, December 18th at 4pm. Note: All rigs will have to be removed from pit area at 4pm on the 18th due to an evening fund raising event at the track.
- Open Practice: On Saturday morning of race day, December 19th, the track will host an ‘Open Practice’ for Super Late Models, Pro Late Models and Modifieds from 10am to 1pm. $200 for Super Late Model, and $100 for Pro Late Models and Modifieds. All teams may enter at 9am – even if they don’t participate in the Open Practice.
- Pro Late Model Rules: Pro Late Models will compete under the same set of rules as they did for the “October Classic” https://www.kernraceway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-October-Classic-Pro-Late-Model-Rules-10.1.pdf
The payout for the Pro Late Models will be based on the number of entries for the event, the Modified and Super Late Models will be standard payouts.
If you have any questions, please let us know, we appreciate all the efforts that have been made to make this race possible.