All-Star Showdown Remindersadmin
All-Star Showdown Reminders:
- PIT REGISTRATION – NEW LOCATION: IMPORTANT – Pit Registration for the All-Star Showdown will be located at the Main Ticket Office (Building outside of turns 3 & 4) for the entire weekend.
- NEW PIT AREA LOCATION FOR SHOWDOWN – The SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Pit Area will be located north (behind) of the main grandstand. Modifieds and Pro Late Model teams will be parked in the normal Pit Area. Team Rigs can stay in the Pit Area overnight after the race.
- RACE TEAM PERSONAL VEHICLE PARKING: All personal vehicles will be parked in the General Parking Area (East of the main entrance.)
- FUEL – SUNOCO 110 is the spec fuel of the All-Star Showdown and will be available at the event. Reserve a drum at email@example.com or 626-358-1100. It is each team’s responsibility to have your own fuel supply for the event. Fuel tests will take place during the race weekend – it is your responsibility to ensure your fuel is pure SUNOCO Standard 110.
- ALL-STAR SHOWDOWN PIT PASS PRICING:
- Two Day Pass (Friday and Saturday): $80 per person
- Friday Only Pit Pass: $50 per person
Saturday Race Day:
- Saturday Only Pit Pass: $50 per person
- FRIDAY NIGHT BBQ – Irwindale Speedway will be hosting a FREE BBQ for race teams that will be participating in Friday night practice. Irwindale Speedway will be serving hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken, along with some side dishes. The BBQ will be located in the Chalet Area from 6:30-7:30pm and you will need your Pit Pass Wristband to receive a meal.
- TRANSPONDERS – Transponders are available at the SRL Tech Trailer, $35/weekend.
- DUPLICATE CAR NUMBERS – Cars running the same number is allowed, but each car will be required to display a four-inch first letter of the drivers last name low and behind the car number on each side.
- REQUIRED DECALS – To be eligible for any and all cash awards at the event, all contingency decals are required to be in place in proper locations, the Spears Manufacturing windshield decal must also be in place. Decals will not be available until race weekend.
- IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY TRACK POLICIES:
- You are not allowed to exit the track under green flag conditions. During practice you may pull onto the 1/3 mile oval and wait until the track is yellow, then you may proceed to the pit area. The spotter MUST stay in contact with the driver, and in position, until the car exits the track. During the race, the Hot Pit will be located in the infield.
- Minors release form mandatory for anyone under the age of 18 in the infield pit area.
- No minimum age limit in the infield pit area. An adult must accompany minors at all times.
- No BBQ’s or open flame allowed in Pit Area.
- No golf carts, quads, bicycles or any type of motorized scooter, etc allowed on the raceway grounds – includes pits, parking lots and RV areas.
- Spotters in specified location at all times car is on track, monitoring race control with a scanner or stand-alone radio at 460.0125.
- IMPORTANT – Pit Registration for the All-Star Showdown will be located at the Main Ticket Office (Building outside of turns 3 & 4) for the entire weekend.