UPDATES & REMINDERS for IRWINDALE: July 7, 2020admin
UPDATES & REMINDERS: July 7, 2020
- IRWINDALE SCHEDULE – Please see attached the July 17th and 18th event schedule for Irwindale Speedway. The schedule is currently tentative.
PLEASE NOTE – START TIMES ARE EARLY
- BONUS PROGRAM – All drivers who competed at Kern County Raceway on June 27th are eligible for $700 to start at Irwindale Speedway on July 18th. Teams get on the SPEARS Frequent Flyer Program by running consecutive races and stay on the program until they miss a race.
- IRWINDALE WEIGHTS:Weights for the Spears Manufacturing Modified Series car for Irwindale – 58.0% left side with driver: (Same as Kern)
- Factory Sealed GM 602 2400 lbs.
- Yellow Book Rebuild GM 602 2450 lbs.
- Open Engine 2600 lbs. with 1.000 restrictor. (Allstar Performance Governor)
- FUEL – SUNOCO 110 is the only Spec Fuel of the series for 2020, available at Irwindale Speedway.
- TELEVISION – All Spears Manufacturing Modified Series events are scheduled to be nationally televised on MAVTV in 2020. In addition to a great MAVTV television package in 2020, all races will be livestreamed in real time on TV.
- 2020 SCHEDULE UPDATES – As of today, the balance of the 2020 Spears Manufacturing Modified Series is: July 18th – Irwindale Speedway ½ mile, September 19th – Irwindale Speedway 1/3 mile, October 31st – Havasu Speedway, November 21st – The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, December 19th – Irwindale Speedway.
- HOTEL IRWINDALE – Courtyard by Marriott – 4 mi to Speedway
14635 Baldwin Park Towne Center
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Group Code: SPEARS SW Tour Series
Group Rate: $110.00
Cutoff Date: July 10, 2020
- SUITES IRWINDALE – To help the track offset the cost of hosting our series on July 18th, we have four suites available on race night for $1,500 each, all monies go directly to help pay the prize money. Currently no grandstand spectators allowed.
Thank you for being part of the Spears Manufacturing Modified Series
presented by Lucas Oil.